GHMH Employment Opportunities
Grove Hill Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Working together, as with one heartbeat, to render safe, quality, and compassionate health care to our patients and the community we serve.
To become our community’s first choice for health care by delivering exceptional, holistic preventive, and acute care services while ensuring an unparalleled experience for every patient under our care.
In accomplishing our Mission and in pursuit of our Vision, we will embrace these Values:
• Excellence – in all we do;
• Safety – for our patients, their families, and our staff;
• Compassion – for all who need our help;
• Respect – for our patients, their families, and those we work alongside;
• Integrity – in every action and decision;
• Dedication – to the principles of our Mission and Vision;
• Teamwork – recognizing that, together, we’re better.
Read our Standards of Conduct
Application for Employment
To apply for any of the available positions we have listed, please download our application by clicking the button below.
Complete the application in full, sign and return by either
A) Email – Send the application to HumanResources@gh-health.org.
B) In Person – Print the application and take it to the Grove Hill Memorial Hospital’s registration window (in the main lobby).
The hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Various positions are open for our Nursing staff.
Registered Mammography Technologist / Registered X-ray Technologist with Interest in Mammography Registration